- Travel to customer site to proceed with Visual Updates and supervise our sub-contractor team. The candidate will install the image generators and the projectors, and calibrate the equipment
- Provide technical support to in-field technicians on complex problems
- Design electrical schematics for visual updates
- Being involved in visual updates from requirement analysis until delivery
- Find new and improved testing and trouble-shooting methods
Follow-up on design, product and recurring technical issues from VSS
- Integrate new visual products (image systems and projectors) and correct design issues.
- Follow-up on issues with relevant parties
- Validation of new documentation
- Support engineering on new product designs
- Follow-up on recurring problems to improve designs
- Provide training on the equipment to our customers
- Train new VSS technicians on Visuals
- Train VSS technicians on new visual products and technologies
- Minimal of 5 years of experience in the visual field
- Experience of customer-facing related task
- Travel up to 75% of the time
- Technical degree related to electronics with some experience or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Experience in the field of aeronautics an asset.
- A good understanding of methodologies related to the visual support on a simulator or a moving equipment.
- Strong communication (oral and writing) skills.
- Supervision of a small ( 1-2) team in a matricial environment
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities.
- Familiar with CAE’s multiple technologies.
- Dynamic, creative, quality driven, enthusiastic and autonomous.
- Candidate with solid experience in visual and projection systems
- Bilingualism in both French and English is required.