This position will be responsible for executing the visual merchandising directive from the corporate office and managing all window displays for our directly operated boutiques and Shop in Shops. This role will oversee all Las Vegas locations.
- Follow all visual directives via photographs /company Visual Campaign Book when executing store set-ups. Adapt/substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make Visual Merchandising suitable to regional needs;
- Provide Powerpoint recaps from all store visits to be shared with Company Headquarters in Italy;
- Implement and maintain visual displays/merchandising to ensure maximize store business;
- Ongoing training of store associates in visual merchandising standards;
- Oversee windows, merchandising and special events throughout region;
- Maintain awareness of regional stores business and partner with Retail Regional Directors to best support business needs within region;
- Oversee merchandising for wholesale accounts in region and manage Visual team; accordingly with regular feedback to be sent to Gucci America Corporate;
- Remain aware of the competition in retail/visual industry standards in the marketplace;
- Partner with regional/store managers, to effectively support current business trends with visual needs as they arise;
- Oversee merchandising for wholesale accounts in region and manage Visual team accordingly with regular feedback to be sent to Gucci America Corporate;
- Light ravel required throughout region to support team as needed.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Visual Merchandising;
- Multi store experience preferred but not required;
- Ability to work within budget and cross sourcing/costing to maximize efficiency and costing;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to priorities and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and basic photography skills;
- Candidate must be open to light local travel to support west coast region as needed;
- Very flexible with hours of work.