$80K — $100K *
• Works on in-house creation of 2D and 3D animation video content from inception to delivery for all Americas Business Units requests via the in-house Production Manager
• Works on Live Action Graphics and animated elements as required for in-house Production Manager for Americas content
• Works as a secondary content producer on in-house light editing and content finishing processes as color correction, sound mixing and file format conversion for final deliverables requested productions for all Americas Business Units
• Works on Americas subtitling executions per Business Units requests
• Supports with the effective and efficient execution/production of visual communication assets (video) via in-house Production and Post-Production processes as requested through the In-House Production Manager for each of the Americas Business Units.
• Participates on in-house and outsourced production with Visual Team for Business Units Americas content as Social Media, Advertising, Product Tour, Testimonial and How-To content types
Cross-functional Relationship Management
• Participates with Visual Team in the Quality Control of all in-house produced content, managing workflow so it goes through legal and brand check-points
• Ensures all in-house produced content follows Business Unit and Visual Team strategies
• Ensures all in-house content is distributed to all internal customers
• Participates on creative services equipment, organizational and workflow meetings for time and cost efficiencies structures
• 5+ years of extensive, hands on experience in production of content (Commercials, Short films, Social Media) with a focus on Post-Production.
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Knowledge production processes (pre-production, production & post-production)
• Knowledge of production equipment hardware and software with a focus on Post-production (Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects & Animate, Maya, Moho, Cinema4D, Blender, Pro-Tools, Compression software, etc).
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously, perform in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy
• Ability to be a self-starter and innovator; work independently with minimum supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of attention to details.
• Understanding multiple-languages preferred (Spanish, Portuguese, French)
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Valid through: 10/30/2020
$80K — $100K
14 days ago