$150K — $200K *
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Virtualization Team Lead to join our team in Arlington, VA, supporting the DISA-JSP customer.
• Lead troubleshooting coordination on high priority incidents to drive issues to fastest possible resolution
• Be accountable for successful Incident Management
• Ensure that the day to day virtualization operations meet metric targets and issues are proactively addressed
• Work closely with peers across IT Operations to provide world class services to our clients
• Ensure all incidents are progressing and driving to resolution.
• Demonstrate depth of technical acumen, communication skills and an understanding of both business and IT priorities
• Understand the technical landscape of the environment and be able to define direction based on sound technical knowledge
• Clearly communicate with internal business owners and external partners
• Participate in technical bridge calls
• Lead and provide oversite of local Virtualization team, ensuring end-user satisfaction is maintained, along with program specific AQLs.
• Lead will act as point of contact for customer questions and concerns for any aspect of the program
• Bachelor’s degree with 9 years of VMware experience or an additional 4 years of applicable experience in lieu of Degree.
• Experience with installing, configuring, and administrating large complex VMware environments
• United States citizenship
• Active CompTIA CASP, CompTia Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, or GSEC in good standing (IAT-II)
• Current Top Secret Security Clearance
• Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Understanding of network infrastructure concepts, computer operating systems and familiarity with Microsoft products
• Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
• Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns
• VMware VCP Data Center Virtualization 6 or newer (desired)
Valid through: 2/18/2021