We are looking for Virtualization Engineer for our client in Philadelphia, PA
Job Title: Virtualization Engineer
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Virtualization Engineer – SD WAN, WAN, KVM, VMware
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding on following
- Assists in the planning, forecasting, implementation, and identification of resource requirements for network systems of moderate complexity.
- Participates in network planning, networkarchitecture design and engineering. Integrates and schematically depicts communication architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and signaling links and protocols into complete network configurations.
- Evaluates new products, performs network problem resolution and assists in the development and documentation of technical standards and interface applications. Monitors protocol compatibility, performs system tuning and makes recommendations for improvement.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5 to 6 years of experience in at least one or more of the following technologies
- Hardware: HP blade server configuration Proliant DL380 etc, HP Synergy
- Virtualization: RH KVM, Dockers, Vmware etc
- Telecom: SDN WAN controller deployments and testing experience
- DevOps: Good understanding of various DevOps tools
Education & Technical / Professional Certificates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.