ManTech is seeking a Virtualization Engineer to support the engineering, design, implementation, configuration, and maintenance of the Windows and Linux server infrastructure and VMware vSphere environment, as well as recommend solutions to meet other existing and future requirements while remaining compliant with the required security accreditation standards.
This position will provide support to our Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISRE) contract in Stafford, VA.
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
- Configuring and deploying Microsoft Windows and Linux servers using Windows Deployment Services or VMware templates
- Virtualized server design, implementation, and administration (VMware, Hyper-V/Windows 2016)
- Virtualized network and storage design, implementation, and administration
- Security administration (group policy and permissions; vulnerability scans, audits, and mitigations; patch management
- Implementing and supporting enterprise system monitoring tools
- Performing system hardening through STIG review, GPO, and scripts
- Windows scripting language (PowerShell or VBScript)
- Experience with general administration of storage including management and monitoring and storage architecture in a cloud environment
- Ensuring proper documentation, coordination and maintenance of multiple systems
Experience in at least four (3) of the following:
- Set-up, configuration and support of internal and external networks
- Identifying and analyzing systems requirements
- Developing and maintaining system applications and security
- Developing and maintaining network configurations.
- Troubleshooting network performances issues
- Providing user support and guidance
- Recommending and implementing upgrades, patches, new applications and new equipment
- Developing and maintaining disaster recovery placeOther preferred skills: