The primary role of the LPL Virtual Administrator Services (VAS) manager will be to provide support to a team of Virtual Administrators to include: handling escalations, assisting staff with questions, and monitoring performance of team. In addition, manager will be responsible for ensuring the advisor experience is a positive one resulting in contract renewal.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- •Monitor and evaluate calls taken by their Virtual Administrators
- •Answer questions and provide support to team and advisors.
- •Provide monthly coaching, at a minimum, to Virtual Administrators
- •Review timecards for accuracy
- •Monitor phone queues and real time adherence to ensure associates are adhering to their assigned schedules
- •Set performance goals and measure Virtual Administrators against those goals
- •Write and deliver performance reviews
- •Set-up telephony and technology for onboarding advisors
- •Pair up new advisors with Virtual Admin based on advisor profile
- •Discuss the Virtual Admin offering with interested advisors
- •Host potential or existing advisors onsite or virtually
- •Interview and make staffing decision for hiring Frontline Service Associates
- •Identify trends and areas of improvement for staff and the VAS program
- •Provide superior customer service to a base of financial advisors
- •Advise Frontline AVP/VP when there is a need for progressive counseling of a team member.
- •Assist in writing and presenting the action plan and guidance to improve the team member
- •Play a key role in maintaining VAS standard for service level and improvement
- •Conduct daily huddle meetings to communicate new and current information to the entire VAS team
- •Assist with information and documentation requirements for new accounts, transfers and complex (non-investment related) activities
- •Regularly exercise discretion and business judgment; research and resolve customer issues
- •Facilitate distribution of operational policy updates, system outages, and other pressing information to frontline associates. Includes facilitating team huddles and conducting training presentations
- •Assist in the resolution of escalated issues by taking ownership and acting as a liaison between our customers and LPL operations. Seeking alternative solutions to ensure each situation is resolved to the customers satisfaction
- •Partner with Operational contacts to resolve difficult and/or out of SLA issues
- •Provide strong, compassionate, and visible leadership which foster positive attitudes and trust among employees and our advisors
- •Manage vacation requests, approve timesheets, and ensure proper team queue coverage
- •Work closely with internal managers of operations and organizational development and training
- •Conduct monthly outreach meetings with advisors as needed
• 3 - 5 years of call center experience working in a customer contact center environment.
• 3+ years of experience managing staff
3 + years of financial services experience
• Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently are required to identify problems and implement solutions in a team environment.
• Effectiveness in this role requires strong leadership abilities as well as a solid working knowledge of LPL policies and procedures
Job ID: R-002075.