We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
We are looking for a Virtual Reality (VR) Sustaining Product Manager (PM) based in Fort Collins, CO.
The VR Sustaining PM will be responsible for helping deliver our global VR roadmap. This individual must thrive in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment and possess a genuine passion for HP’s products and services.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Drive the definition of new VR products, services, and solution through R&D and solutions teams
- Setting up and delivering third-party solutions when appropriate.
- Determining appropriate family positioning prior to introduction
- Influence third parties to enhance solutions capabilities that are not in market today
- Regularly meet with customers or partners to gather and validate ideas
- Determine and architect product/service/solution family introduction process to assure an effective launch within the region
- Lead R&D in both hardware and software teams across the globe
- Influence at the vice president and above level with strategic, business, market, and financial ROI justifications
- College degree in marketing, business, or engineering. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 + years b2b or c2b product marketing experience
- Highly creative and a demonstrated drive, confidence and risk taking
- Proven track record for identifying, gaining support, and presenting an executable product plan
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
Job ID 3025530