The The Virtual Reality (VR) Lead Engineer will support the Analytics team and RiskEngineering teams within Client Risk Solutions (CRS). CRS provides comprehensive insights into our clients’ exposures and offers industry leading solutions through technical expertise, data and innovation to manage global business risks. The individual joining the CRS team will aid with content creation centered on development of proprietary training modules and materials to enhance workplace safety training and other training modules. The individual will need to be comfortable not just with the technical nature of the role but also with understanding how the creations will be used in the real world.
• Lead and oversee the technical delivery for content creation and dissemination of animations and virtual reality modules.
• Key liaison and resource for assessing business needs from internal stakeholders to create appropriate content for modules.
• Analyze and resolve complex problems and articulate approaches to prevent issues in future.
• Directly contribute to the identification and commercialization of innovative solutions through applying his/her expertise.
• Help with the development of the CRS analytics platform as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Proven development experience and expertise in game designing and developing
• Strong experience with 3-D developing tools/software like Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, etc.
• Strong knowledge and experience of 3-D modeling and 3-D interacting.
• Strong experience of rendering/game engines like Unity 3D and Unreal.
• Strong experience with WebGL and OpenCV.
• Ability to work with colleagues who work on other parts of software developing.
• Ability to give optimized solutions/algorithms of certain software requirements.
• Some experience with Python, Java, etc.
• Experience with web developing languages like HTML, CSS, JQuery, PHP, MySQL and so on.
• Some experience with AutoDesk Remake, knowledgeable how it works and how to use it.
• Experience of GPU offline rendering engines.
• Experience of CPU rendering engines like Intel Embree.
• Experience with Computer Vision, Computer Graphics and Machine Learning.