- Provide medical consultations via the phone or video for Premise Health’s patient population.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Premise Health privileging process.
- Maintains medical records using EMR.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. (Occupational healthcareexperience may apply in some clinics).
- Prior telehealth health experiencerequired.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred.