Mercy Virtual Ambulatory Physician
Mercy Virtual Care, where the best minds in medicine and technology are coming together to shape the future of health care is seeking a full time Internal Medicine Physician. Join us in this exciting new adventure to serve as clinic lead for a multidisciplinary team changing healthcare on a global scale located at our Mercy Virtual Care Center in West St Louis County, Missouri.
Our Physician led team consisting of Advanced Practitioners, RNs and Navigators are currently monitoring 150 patients, with expected rapid growth within the next year. Team will partner with Primary Care and subspecialty physicians as well as other providers to improve patient outcomes for the top 5% high risk readmissions by providing full service care from hospital to home.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in primary care or hospital medicine
- Exclusively provide clinical duties Monday – Friday with on-callresponsibilities
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Receive comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation
- Receive relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy Virtual Care Center offers a 120,000 square-foot, state of the art facility and serves as a hub for more than 75 telemedicine programs. It's a one-of-a-kind facility, for a one-of-a-kind team, leveraging technology to improve the model of care. Mercy Virtual Care Center is located in the suburbs of St. Louis, near excellent public and private schools and beautiful residential areas, with easy access to all the cultural and recreational assets of the region.