We are looking for VIP Technical Support for our client in New York City, NY
Job Title: VIP Technical Support
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- This is a "hands-on" position primarily responsible for providing technical support to Executives and their administrators.
- Some support of the Mac platform will be required.
- The position requires a high level of customer service oriented technical support. Responsibilities include ensuring day-to-day software and hardware problem resolution.
- This is a 3rd level support position.
- Fielding inquiries/problems and provides updates on progress and completion of requests from VIP/Senior Management.
- Identifying, researching and resolving technical problems.
- Providing support for computers and software through phone and direct contact VIP/Senior Management clients.
- Installing, repairing and configuring PC's, peripherals, and other end user equipment including, phones, cell phones, MACs, iPhones and iPads.
- Maintaining documentation for all VIP supportprocesses and procedures.
- Providing support to VIP/Senior Management customers at home locations, occasional local traveling required.
- Support for remote access, Internet access, and VPN connections from home offices and for traveling VIPs.
- Off hours on-callsupportrequired on a rotation scheduled.
- Taking initiative and drive all aspects of the product in order to meet business unit requirements and deliver superior client satisfaction.
- Working with the business unit and/or application owner to provide acceptance testing on developed features to ensure all business and functional requirements have been met.
- Liaison with 3rd party vendors to ensure proper issue resolutions.
- Utilize ticketing system to document all IT-related issues including status updates, end user problems, and the assignment of applicable priorities, inventory controls, asset tracking, mobile device support.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, teammates and management
- Effective phone, and remotesupport skills
- Ability to share resources and knowledge to enable others to follow support and troubleshootingprocesses that you have pioneered.
- Effective and professional documentation skills
- Support experience in a corporate environment is required
- Able to complete complex tasks without assistance but also recognize and seek collaborative buy-in from necessary departments.
- A high level working knowledge of multiple software packages and hardware platforms.
- Focus on maintaining PCs, printers, telephones, cell phones, and peripherals while maintaining a professional attitude and appearance that reflects positively on the organization.
- Knowledge of Windows support in an AD environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365.
- 4-6+ years of experiencesupporting PC hardware and Windows software.
- VIP/Executive supportexperience a plus
- A+ Certification a plus
- Microsoft Certified Professional a plus