Position Title: Video Specialist
Position Number: 282138
Location: Mossville, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Designer, Video Editor
****C2C IS NOT ALLOWED****
Job Title: Mulit-Media Specialist
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mossville, IL 61552
This position works in the Industrial Power Systems Service Training Team. We are looking for an energetic, experienced professional who can grasp technical training concepts and content and help support them with graphics, video and an online presence. This individual must be able to shoot and edit video using storytelling methodology, create graphics following Caterpillar brand guidelines and build engaging power point presentations and related multimedia to support technical training course development.
* Works with training instructors and technical teams to support training development with visual and graphic design and video storytelling
* Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Ensure consistent look and feel for all graphics
* Collect raw video, log and edit for video storytelling
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
* Bachelor''s degree in a related discipline (Video Production, Communications, Graphic Design etc.)
* 3-4 years minimum job-related work experience
* Proficient in high technology equipment including professional grade video cameras, and professional level digital and computer hardware and software editing programs.
* Experience with Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite) software
* 2+ years demonstrated professional experience working as a Video Editor utilizing Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and/or AVID
* Knowledge of photography equipment includes high-end digital camera and photo editing.
* Must have experience posting video, graphics and content to websites
* Knowledge of hardware and software required for video and audio format conversion and compression
* Must have an understanding of video file formats, video analysis and metadata
* Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Must possess the ability to transform creative ideas and concepts into dynamic visual content
* Must present a professional demeanor and be able to work and participate in a team environment as well as independently
* Must have the ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines and work well within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)
Position Title: Video Specialist