We are looking for a remarkable Video Sales Specialist to join the Ad Products Team, based in our New York office. This is a highly collaborative position that requires partnership with product, business marketing, partner solutions, p&y and our forward facing sales teams to secure the continued growth of our video ads business in the US market. You’ll work with these internal groups to ensure alignment to the global video ads strategy, position new products and build narratives + materials. Additionally, you’ll work with market teams to engage clients directly in order to customize video solutions that meet marketplace challenges and drive specific customer media and business outcomes.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Global Head of Video on overarching strategy and key initiatives.
- Manage the business’ success against key KPIs that can be regularly reported on to key stakeholders.
- Manage ongoing projects and new programs.
- Analyze internal data and industry trends to uncover monetization opportunities – customers, categories and brands.
- Identify Top advertisers and agencies where video is underweight and work cross functionally with Sales Team and Global Accounts Team to upsell, drive retention and break new accounts.
- Develop internal training materials to educate sales teams on market dynamics and industry news.
- Create external collateral to position Spotify as a leading video solution.
- Design and implement new research initiatives designed to elevate Spotify’s consideration as a compliment to linear video investment.
- Collaborate on RFP response strategy and spearhead the creation of proposal presentations with Sales Teams where Video is a focus.
- Collaborate with P&Y on new packaging elements + pricing initiatives
- Provide video expertise and guidance to market teams as needed.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of video centric experience in media agency, client management or advertising sales. Preferably both linear + digital.
- You are experienced with building relationships with both internal and external business partners.
- You have a deep understanding of online and offline media and the ability to be creative with video client solutions
- You are highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You are able to creatively and strategically sell, with strong analytical and project management skills
- You have excellent client service and presentational skills, and strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are experienced at CRM and Order Management Systems, experience in Salesforce, DFP or DSM is preferred