BearCom is the largest value-added distributor of wireless, voice, data and video solutions that boost operating efficiency and increase safety. The company is currently in a high-growth phase and building a team of people who share core values of positivity, exceptional work ethic and a commitment to working hard in order to get the job done. Through partnerships with Motorola, JVC Kenwood, Avigilon, and the like, BearCom services the mission-critical communications & surveillance needs of its sophisticated customer base. With nearly forty years in the industry and a reputation for technical expertise and the ability to offer customized solutions, BearCom delivers a variety of communication applications across a diverse mix of over 40 end markets in the US and Canada. BearCom's ability to create tailored solutions for its extensive base of over 20,000 active customers allows them to enjoy relationships with the Fortune 100 to small municipalities. BearCom’s headquarters and distribution center are in Dallas, TX and the company is currently partnered with the industry renowned Private Equity sponsor Bertram Funds out of San Mateo, California.
As a Video Regional Manager, you will support business to business sales for North America's Largest Distributor of Wireless Products and Solutions. In this role you will develop the video growth plan across the branches you support and aid the BearCom Sales Team in identifying, pursuing and capturing video-related sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers. You will continuously educate and guide the Sales Team in video surveillance and advanced analytics that improve safety, security, productivity & efficiency for our customers. You will assist the Sales Team by providing customer demos, system designs and enablement.
- Develop and support regional territory revenue plan, delivering sustainable growth of video solutions and ongoing service
- Collaborate with the leadership team on branch strategy to pursue and win targeted customers/prospects in select verticals
- Provide training and ongoing support of the sales processes, including customer demos, system design, quote proposal, statement of work and system enablement
- Learn the BearCom portfolio of technologies and support the approach of capturing new business by providing integrated, problem solving solutions – Voice, Video, Data & Service
- Oversee and support the development on quality and quantity of opportunities needed to achieve region/branch video goals, providing regular funnel activity/updates
- Represent BearCom’s values and business ethics
- Must have a documented, successful track record/results working with security integrators, as a video manufacturer’s rep or as a video regional sales manager – requires 5 years of business experience with minimum 3 years in the video segment.
- Experience managing multiple integrators/resellers and providing sales support/training (existing Sellers & onboarding of new).
- High level of understanding and experience with customers and their surveillance applications - Video experience with AI and analytic technologies preferred.
- Willing to travel 30-40% of the time.
- Demonstrate ability to understand Bearcom’s products in video/access control portfolio and market approach to differentiate using integrated, problem solving solutions.
- Experience in developing and executing sales strategies, identifying target customers/verticals, sales processes, account development, and multi-tiered relationship building.
- Experienced in complex selling and commercial sales processes. Must be a strategic and conceptual selling expert with excellent verbal & written skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Drug screening and a background check are part of the hiring process, which may include a Motor Vehicle Record check.