Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Video Project Engineer to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Perform system design of Polycom/Plantronics based small and large video teleconferencing systems.
- Perform system design of video display walls and associated supporting components
- Advise and provide expertise on Polycom/Plantronics and/or Cisco Video Endpoint technology
- Advise and provide analysis on Video Teleconferencing components including displays, microphones, cameras, control panels and other associated items.
- Display a detailed understanding of both H.323 and SIP VoIP protocols
- Display knowledge of IP television and design alternatives
- Program video control panels or could learn within six-months.
- Provide higher Tiered Troubleshooting of video systems
- Display working knowledge of Internet Protocol (IP) and Cisco routers/switches
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent technical certification/education, 7+ Years of Experience with engineering video systems from Polycom and/or Cisco.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.