- Shoot, edit, and deliver final product for digital media projects including videos, still images, motion graphics, etc.
- Work with project stakeholders to develop and execute recurring video concepts from conception, scripting/storyboarding, to final execution.
- Work with creative team to maintain brand cohesiveness across all digital media properties.
- Work with the Rover social media team to conceive, develop, and pitch original video concepts to drive brand awareness and audience engagement on a consistent basis.
- Project and timeline manage all deliverables from intake through reviews and approvals.
- Manage calendars and tasks, coordinating deadlines and assigning and prioritizing jobs and tasks.
- Work with freelancers and/or UGC to license and acquire necessary footage.
- Maintain and distribute Rover media asset library and identify opportunities to integrate and reuse creative assets across marketing and communication channels.
- Communicate cross-functionally with finesse.
- 5+ years of producing and editingdigital video content.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Adobe creative suite, especially Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to juggle competing projects and deliver results that blow people away.
- A confident and creative problem solver.
- Excellent cross-functional communication and project management skills.
- Must have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates these qualifications.