Requisition Number: WE-14456
Area of Interest: Creative Services
Brand/Division: West Elm
Position Type: Full-time
Who we are:
Born in Brooklyn. At home in the world. west elm has been helping customers express their personal style at home since the launch of our first catalog in 2002. Our home base is nestled down under the Manhattan Bridge in the DUMBO neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, right above our flagship store. We are a dynamic, fast-paced brand with an exciting growth strategy. We value imagination, diversity and giving people the opportunity to explore, grow and shape our future. We look for innovative, smart and hard-working individuals who enjoy creative thinking and ingenuity. Help us carry out our mission of being a source of inspiration to our customers, creating a global community and tirelessly seeking ways to evolve our brand.
* Work with Video Producer, Video Art Director and Project Managers to create successful video content while acting as expert for all Production needs
* Shoot and direct in-studio and on location video projects
* Camera, lighting and tech assist on set
* Edit, color grade, sound mix and export final deliverables autonomously
* Supervise video edits with external production partners
* Attend weekly status meetings to understand department needs from conception to launch, and provide insight and solutions for post-production execution
* Must be incredibly organized, especially with multiple projects in production simultaneously at various stages of completion
* In conjunction with Project Manager and Coordinators, create production schedules and deliver final files on deadlines
* Act as point person for internal communication for production on all video projects
* Communicate pre and post workflows both internally and with outside vendors
* Provide solutions to keep budgets down and maximize edit resources
* Pack and archive all assets: raw footage, project files and final deliverables
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements and Qualifications
* BFA, BA and/or MA in TV, film, media, communications or journalism
* 4+ years of experience in a video production role
* Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro
* Track record of successfully managing multiple projects at once
* Familiar with wide range of cameras, video gear and software
* Color grading proficiency a big plus, especially Da Vinci
* Ability to work closely with related divisions including Creative, Ecom, Legal, Risk Management and Finance
* A winning personality and great sense of humor
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Requisition Number: WE-14456