??We are looking for Video Conference Support for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Video Conference Support
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Managing outlook calendar for conference room support and generating reports.
- Support Daily meetings , VIP,s ,Town hall etc..
- Manage and maintain Video conferencing equipment and performing daily health checks.
- Support and manage Video Conference meetings via Microsoft Outlook and support AV and Video Conferencing rooms.
- Monitor Video infrastructure capacity and performance to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of its systems and applications.
- Provide first line fault monitoring on the customers video networks making best use of available network management tools.?
- Responsible for documenting and recording all details of the identification and resolution of any issues on the customer networks using the help desk ticketing software.
- Hands on experience and troubleshooting skills on videoconference and audiovisual equipment (Biamps, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, etc.)
- Address and troubleshoot customer issues received via email or phone, as well as through monitoring tools, for videoconferencing endpoints, infrastructure, integrated A/V systems.
- Require Knowledge on Cisco (Tandberg) codecs like SX10, SX20, SX80,C40 etc.
- Knowledge on Cisco Video Infrastructure like VCS (Control & Expressway), Tele Presence Server, TMS and CUCM and MCU is an added advantage.
- Deal with Level 1 and Level 2 tickets.
- Avaya phone & cabling knowledge.
- Ready to work on 24X7 supports.