Our client is Pre-IPO and a market leader in the field of manufacturing software.They sell MES and manufacturing software to very large Tier-One companies.
They are currently looking for a Vice President, Worldwide Sales. Will consider candidates in any major US city (preferredlocation is Irvine CA, but not required). Necessary qualifications include --
- Must have sold MES, ERP, Supply Chain, (SCM) or manufacturing software (an absolute requirement)
- Proven experience managing a B2B sales team from an executive level
- History as a top-performer throughout career
- Experience at a small privately held company strongly preferred
- Robust experience with remote management and management of sales leaders in multiple locations internationally
- Have a consistent track record of growing sales revenue by 20% each year
- Have experience and track record of keen ability to control cost of sales
Base salary $200K, total comp at plan $400K, plus full benefits. Car provided. Relocation expenses provided.