Wealthbuilder Vice President
We are seeking experienced financialsales professionals that are committed to advancing their careers and helping their clients. This is an advanced, full cycle, inside sales role.
What our client will provide to enable success:
· Uncapped earning potential—a base salary plus uncapped earning incentives, so that your activities directly translate to your earnings
· Flexible schedule—eight hours per day, Monday through Friday during the business hours that you choose
· Firm provided lead flow—not only do we have a database of existing leads, we provide you with hundreds of new contacts every month; all aspiring-affluent investors who have requested information from us
· Qualified appointments—your performance with the leads you’re given can earn you appointments set on your behalf with qualified leads who are ready to evaluate Our client’ offerings
· Compelling competition—you’re surrounded with an energetic and competitive team environment, to provide support and organic learning from other intelligent and ambitious individuals
· Ongoing training—not only will you continue to fine-tune your sales skills, you’ll receive training in finance, capital markets, and portfolio management so you can communicate our client' philosophy and strategy to prospective clients
· Advancement opportunities—available in sales or other departments, all of which are driven by your performance, drive, and attitude
· Generous benefits—An impressive benefits package including full coverage of insurance premiums for medical, dental, vision, a 50% 401(k) match, as well as generous paid-time-off
What we expect of you:
As a Vice President of Wealthbuilder, you will be the voice of our client to prospective clients. You’ll learn their financial situation, educate them on the competitive landscape, and guide them through the ways our client might be able to help them reach their financial goals.
Your success in the role will be defined by your activity in relation to your peers. Individuals who typically succeed in this role are driven, competitive, and have been successful in financialsales prior to coming to our client. Our top performers are introspective and coachable—learning from every conversation. You’ll need strong communication skills, and the ability to tailor conversations to your audience in order to provide appropriate client solutions.
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER