IAT has an immediate opening for a Vice President, Infrastructure & Network Operations. This role will provide technical expertise and executive leadership to all aspects of network operations for the company's infrastructure, including wide-area networks, data center networks and corporate networks. Responsible and accountable to deliver network availability, security and performance to all IAT’s internal and external customers.
This role can work from an IAT Office in Raleigh, NC or Rolling Meadows, IL or Omaha, NE or Scottsdale, AZ or New York, NY or for the right candidate, remotely.
- Provides leadership to assigned staff by leading organizational change; developing and empowering staff; cultivating relationships; putting staff in a position to succeed, meeting their personal career goals while also achieving organizational goals; building effective teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals; driving engagement and creating a climate where staff are motivated to do their best.
- Sets the mission and vision of the IT Operations organization to foster a business-oriented culture and mindset driven by continual service improvement techniques.
- Sets vision and direction through resource allocation decisions for a significant organization or business unit. Executive responsible for multiplefunctions, departments, and/or geographic marketplaces. Develops and implements strategic plans and objectives for the organization in alignment with corporate strategy; oversees direction and approves tactical administrative or operational policies and resource allocation decisions to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Leads the development of the IT Operations service strategy and technical roadmap and ensures its integration with the overall IT and enterprise strategic plans.
- Develops strategic plans to ensure successful implementation of action plans and objectives where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company, competitive environment, technology and economic or social implications of organization activities. Participates indevelopment of corporate methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people. Approves budgets and schedules to meet corporate requirements.
- Ensures that service level objectives are established, communicated, and met.
- Ensures that disaster recovery plans are established, communicated, and rehearsed.
- Ensures that cyber-security policy and procedures are responsive and consistently applied.
- Responsible for all IT inventory of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 12 years of relevant experience. The equivalent is at least 16 years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree may be preferred.
- Must of 5 to 10 years of experience leading people and a department
- Must have a Knowledge of network platforms, systems, and components. Proficiency in project management including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- Must have a broad knowledge of insurance industry.
- Able to communicate effectively with system users.
To qualify, all applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and must not require, now or in the future, VISA sponsorship for employment purposes.
Steve Morley | Senior Recruiter
IAT Insurance Group (“IAT”) is a privately held global insurance company, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, providing a wide range of property and casualty insurance products meeting the needs of individuals and businesses. IAT consists of six operating divisions, each sharing the same quality standards, commitment to service and innovation, and an overall mission of excellence. As an organization, we leverage our experienced leadership, sound analytics, proven operating platforms and extensive risk capabilities across the entire enterprise to deliver specialized, sustainable solutions for our customers.
With multiple offices throughout the United States, IAT has a large footprint throughout the United States. As a privately owned organization, consisting of more than nine hundred employees, we are able to act strategically within an ever-changing marketplace. We are large enough to make a difference in the industry but small enough to be agile and nimble. Our focus includes meeting customer needs and fostering an exceptional agent and broker network to serve clients.
Furthermore, we strive to provide an environment where our employees feel empowered, challenged and valued. Not only does IAT provide a dynamic workplace, we also provide competitive total compensation packages and great benefits, including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision insurance, a generous time off policy, company provided life and disability insurance, a lucrative 401k company match, and incentive plans
Requisition ID : 1514