Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Providing insight and expertise on target industries, market and competitor information
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Supervising and mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- 5-6 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- CFA and/or CPA professional designations a plus
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint