- UX Leadership: Provide consistent vision, direction, and leadership to the UX teams. Work with CXO and senior leadership team to craft customer experience vision for GoDaddy. Lead creation of product/UX guidelines, inspire and influence UX leaders across the company to deliver seamless experiences for customers that rise above org boundaries; coach and provide guidance on conceptual, interaction, motion and visual design work across the company.
- Culture and process: Build a culture of UX & design excellence, setting a consistently high bar for execution and delivery of highly engaging experiences across all customer touchpoints. Define process and operating mechanisms to ensure teams are collaborating constructively to create best-in-class end-to-end customer experiences. Clearly articulate product design direction to stakeholders to build consensus around specific solutions.
- Talent: Hire, retain and develop world class UX talent. Scale our experience design team articulating guiding principles, establishing "just enough" process, defining success metrics, updating our job level structure–to ensure the team’s health & success over the long term. Motivate and inspire team members to produce best-in-class consumer experiences. Lead performance management for all UX designers at the company, including coaching Director level UX leaders to effectively manage low performers and engage/retain high performers.
- Industry Outreach: Participate in industry conference and meetups. Demonstrate that GoDaddy is a company that is serious about UX, and where top UX talent feels proud to work.
- 15+ years of progressive design leadership at world class, design-focused companies.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proven track record delivering simple, intuitive solutions that delight consumer audiences.
- Deep experience in mobile app design across iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience in service and/or CX design.
- Able to understand business needs and connect analytical conversations with creative opportunities.
- Experience identifying needs and designing processes that help the organization improve outcomes.
- Experience working in an agile, data-driven environment.
- Passionate and skilled at recruiting and growing strong UX design talent.
Job ID R001791
Job ID R001791