Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Transaction Advisory Services practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
Transaction Advisory Services professionals analyze financial and operational results of target company through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Managing buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements for private equity, lender, and corporate clients
- Examining historical trends and discussing significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods
- Assisting in identifying issues (quality of earnings, working capital considerations, debt and debt-like items) for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Assisting clients in identifying pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing long-term business relationships
- Managing and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Mentoring analysts and senior associates
- Minimum of 4 years related accounting or finance work experience
- CPA certification preferred
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or other relevant discipline, or an MBA
- Public accounting experience
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexibility to travel, as needed