$250K — $250K+*
The Vice President, Total Rewards is a highly impactful executive will who be accountable for helping transform total rewards at DuPage Medical Group (DMG) by innovating and executing a sophisticated, impactful total rewards strategy that attracts superior talent, motivates, and retains top performers, while being fully aligned with the DMG business strategy and people plan.
Leading the Total Rewards team, the successful candidate will bring industry leading thinking to build solutions that position DMG as a market-leading employer. This includes defining and operationalizing the Total Rewards strategy and ensuring that it is embraced broadly across the organization. S/he will have a proven track record of creating innovative, industry-leading rewards strategies and programs and will need to be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will have the ability to be a high-level strategic thinker capable of partnering with DMG’s senior leaders, but also capable of being a hands-on manager and “do-er”. S/he will be a visible, vocal, and humanistic leader, not afraid to be innovative or disruptive to achieve the best outcomes and passionate about developing her/his team.
It is an incredibly exciting time to be at DMG and we are seeking a stellar candidate to help shape and drive the future of Total Rewards!
• Lead the strategy, design and execution of the company’s global compensation, equity, and benefits programs to help us attract and retain the best talent, all while balancing our bottom line and business objectives.
• Take a creative approach, grounded in data, as you build, implement, and iterate our on our total rewards philosophy and programs.
• Iterate on our compensation and equity programs, while driving fairness and compliance in pay practices and policies.
• Own and execute our Executive compensation program
• Build out our global benefit programs, inclusive of health, retirement, and ancillary benefits, to support our employees.
• Develop deep relationships with leaders across the organization, HR Business Partners, and Recruiters to help understand how total rewards is impacting DMG’s ability to grow.
• Build, lead and manage our Total Rewards team
• Strive to be industry leading and progressive in our total rewards programs; regularly monitoring external trends to proactively adjust our total reward programs to stay competitive in the market.
• Establish and measure key compensation and benefit program metrics to understand the effectiveness of our total rewards strategy.
• Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on company-wide rewards programs and budgets.
• Develop strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs.
• Participate in discussions and recommendations with the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors on Physician and Executive compensation design/execution as well as strategic benefit issues.
Keys skills and attributes desired:
• A natural people leader: you are an executive leader adept at providing others with clear direction, helping them see the strategic picture and getting results through others. You naturally inspire, motivate, develop, and empower individuals and teams while setting the gold standard yourself.
• A relationship builder: you are a master at building genuine relationships with people at all levels of an organization. No matter their personality, you easily establish a warm relationship, building an effective network around you.
• An adept critical thinker: you effortlessly and objectively use your analytical skills to evaluate facts and data to form a sound judgment.
• Known as an expert in the field: you maintain a deep, strategic knowledge of the current total rewards landscape, particularly trends and contemporary developments.
Professional experience, and educational desired:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 12+ years in compensation and benefits, with 3+ in a total rewards leadership position
• Proven track record in creating and managing innovative total reward programs in a fast-paced work environment; comfortable with building out of the box total rewards solutions to solve problems
• Physician or Sales-based compensation experience
• The ability to build employee centric rewards programs while balancing business goals and financial boundaries
• Inclusive leadership style that engages, inspires, and motivates their team to drive results, yet isn’t afraid to get in the weeds
• Demonstrated ability to influence across all levels of the organization on total rewards programs; strong at building relationships to drive initiatives
• Ability to multitask, leading and executing multiple projects concurrently
• A “Roll up their sleeves” mentality with the ability to pivot easily between strategic and tactical
• Deep analytical skills with the ability to utilize data to influence decision making
• Belief that transparency empowers decision making and ownership
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and a strong communicator, both verbally and written
• Detail orientation, focused on flawlessness in work product and deliverables
• Integrity being a lived value
• Deep commitment to the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion
• Total rewards experience in a partnership/sales model (e.g., Accounting Firm) or Health Care
DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the Midwest. We offer services in more than 70 specialty areas across 120+ locations. Our team is comprised of more than 750 physicians and 5,000 dynamic individuals who work collaboratively to transform healthcare for the thousands of patients we serve each day.
Valid through: 2/17/2021
$180K — $200K + rsu
2 days ago