• Participate as a member of the product senior management team in establishing the technical vision for technology offerings and technical capabilities to Federal Government customers
• Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
• Manage, develop, and lead a team of Pre-Sales Engineers. Identify skill sets, processes, and procedures required to align pre-sales engineer offerings to partner and sales needs.
• Develop strategic plans for identification and execution of new partner onboarding to align to the evolving technology requirements of the Federal government
• Develop and execute Cloud, IaaS, and SaaS Strategy as defined by ID Sales Organization
• Provide guidance on future technologies that will enhance and coincide with ID’s projected growth strategies
• Provide representation, support, and credible technical knowledge during corporate and industry events
• Identify opportunities that will provide expansion of current technical offerings
• Collaborate with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensure that Federal technology standards and best practices are being met in ID’s partner portfolio of product and software solutions
• Participate in product proposal development to include leading technical architecture and solutioning requirements to meet customer requirements
• Mentor Sales Engineering Staff and Sales Staff on Technical capabilities and qualifications
• Keep current with new industry trends, technologies, and software development, and makes determinations on the probability of implementation as applicable
• Provide analysis, as needed, of strategic M&A opportunities
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company and with partners and customer community
• Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to align multiple strategies and ideas and to communicate those ideas across a ID’s entire spectrum of constituents
• Confident in producing and presenting ideas and thought leadership
• Experience with technology relative to industry. Successful candidate will possess extensive knowledge of DellEMC, Cisco, Juniper, and extensive knowledge to support and drive ID’s Cyber Security and Cloud offerings.
• Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/ethics policy/sales goals
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
Years of Experience:
10+ years experience in software development role, information technology role, or related field; five years in management or leadership role
Must Have Certifications:
Should possess or be able to immediately obtain top Engineering Certs across ID’s Partner platform.