The Vice President of Talent Acquisition will report to the CHRO and lead the global TA strategy, programs and initiatives. This includes ensuring awareness of the LogMeIn brand, creating and fostering an amazing candidateexperience, and developing a pipeline of diverse, high performing talent to expand our workforce that will deliver against our business goals.
This individual will be a member of the HR Leadership Team and a key partner to the executive team. He/she will bring a global perspective to the business on how best to position LogMeIn to compete successfully in the competitive talent market. This person will also contribute to the building of our global brand that will lead to attracting highly skilled candidates who will engage with the company and enjoy a long and successful career.
This Vice President of Talent Acquisition will lead a global team of skilled TA professionals by setting direction on global initiatives, streamlining operations, adopting systems, and enacting policies and programs that make the TA function both efficient and highly effective. The Vice President of TA will partner with global business leaders, managers, and HR and Finance Centers of Excellence (COEs.) This partnership will ensure the LogMeIn culture is strengthened with every hire and the workforce plan can be delivered against. This person will provide timely feedback on our reward strategies to enable agility in responding to candidate needs and market shifts. The leader and his/her team will also partner with the global HRBP and Employee Engagement teams to ensure global adoption of programs, gain an understanding of talent needs and building out the LMI brand as a place where employees can do the best work of their career. These initiatives will allow the company to improve business performance and ensure a diverse pipeline of talent in the market that will strengthen the organization for fast paced and continued global growth, both organic and inorganic.
- Partner with the HR Leadership team and key business stakeholders to create a global strategy for talent acquisition that aligns with LogMeIn’s talent philosophy, values, operating principles and culture.
- Assess, inspire, and develop a highly skilled global team to create an innovative and proactive TA function that supports the organization.
- Lead long-range workforce planning that impacts the recruitment, engagement, performance, training, development, and retention of our workforce.
- Turn strategic vision for talent acquisition into actionable implementation plans, addressing key tranches of the organization, both functional and geographic and their specific hiring needs
- Champion diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from content of job descriptions, training for hiring managers, formulation of interview panels as well as candidateexperience leading into a measurable improvement in availability and selection of diverse candidates into the organization.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to build out pipeline for current and future hiring demands, understanding business / geo expansion plans.
- Build global programs for consistency and efficiency with appropriate tailoring for local market differences, whether legal or cultural.
- Determine external partnerships with colleges, feeding into intern and graduate hiring programs.
- Partner with Marketing, Employee Engagement and the CHRO to promote the LogMeIn employee value proposition and implement online and offline employer branding activities.
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget and workforce plans.
- Design for a positive candidateexperience and ensure positive touch points at all stages (including application, interviews, and communication.)
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of the company and brand, speaking at panels and events and learning best practices.
- Partner with CEO, CHRO, and Executive Recruitment to develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates) and facilitate networking with possible future candidates and current executives to feed into success planning work.
- Personally nurture and champion our highest performers and our high potential talent to ensure they receive coaching and tailored development.
- Build out data and analytics to measure the ROI of TA programs, including metrics on source of hire, time to hire/time to fill, measurement of candidateexperience, quality of hiring and ensuring a diverse pipeline of talent as well as branding, EVP, and other spend.
- Engage in M&A activities to help cultural and leadership /talent assessment and support in-boarding of acquired talent.
- Partner with the Head of Total Rewards to influence the design of our reward systems to ensure we remain competitive in the market, managing for reasonable parity with external hires versus internal employees and providing real time feedback on current reward offerings.
- Partner with the Global VP of HRBP and her team to capture feedback on talent needs and business goals, ensuring fast and effective hiring to support new growth and backfill hiring.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Organizational Development, Psychology, Management, or Business Administration strongly preferred. MBA strongly preferred.
- At least 10 years of progressive responsibility within a global TA team including at least 5 years leading a team in that function, within a fast-paced technology or SaaS company
- Ability to build, manage, and retain a team of global TA professionals that will embody the values and brand of the company, act as evangelists for the company and put diversity front of mind in delivering against our workforce plan. function including identification of core in house talent needed v outsourced contingent or consulting partnerships to meet local needs and global consistency in core skills learning.
- Models diversity and inclusion awareness
- Proven change agent with the record of accomplishment for delivering on people and culture strategies.
- Experience in build out of operations, data analytics, technology, tools, platforms and processes that help streamline global TA effort, bringing a faster time to hire and a diverse slate of high performing talent into the business, balancing a desire for consistency with an awareness of local market factors and needs
- Hands on experience in using an ATS and associated tools to track performance and metrics but also to create a community of potential candidates to be cultivated (through CRM tools and marketing)
- Experience creating and promoting an employee value proposition with supporting actions in social media, on line and offline branding activities
- Demonstrable experience driving diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Ability to influence without authority and to act nimbly in the interests of talent initiatives.
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES ? Inspiresothers:Shares passion for our vision, culture and opportunity ? Business Minded: Demonstrates strategic thinking, operational intelligence and sound judgment? Results-oriented: Focuses on delivering results not activity ? Data-driven: Balances data with gut, embraces test and learn approach to make informedbusiness decisions? Collaborative: Buildspartnerships and ensuresshared success? Accountable: Owns and keeps commitments? Disciplined: Enforces operational rigor and “stick-to-it-ness”? Courageous: Willing to raise, make hard calls in service of the business
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.