Talent Acquisition Strategy & Execution
- Implement innovative solutions to identify, source and acquire diverse top talent.
- Work with SVP, CHRO and key executives to anticipate upcoming talent needs and recommend improvements to full recruitment lifecycle.
- Engage and influence senior leaders on role visioning, balanced candidate slates and succession plans.
- Develop innovative strategies to attract the next generation of talent to Burlington's Internship Program & Early Career opportunities.
- Hire, coach and develop customer-focused talent acquisition professionals to hire top talent for all parts of the organization.
- Create an engaging team culture based on Burlington's core values.
- Evolve team structure to support growing business needs.
- Lead rapidly expanding, high-volume centralized stores' staffing team.
- Manage team budget with emphasis on making data-driven recommendations for new resources and solutions.
External Sourcing & Talent Branding
- Improve candidate pipelines for all open positions using innovative sourcing channels and strategies.
- Oversee and recommend improvements to Our Burlington social media and brand ambassador efforts.
- Partner with Marketing and Internal Communications partners to enhance Our Burlington talent brand awareness.
- Drive effective recruitment strategy with job board partners including LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, and other partners.
- Recommend improvements to associate referral program.
- Successfully market Our Burlington talent brand to positively influence candidate decisions.
- Continuously improve candidate selection process.
- Partner with Organizational Development and HR teams to optimize selection tools including employment assessments and behavioral interviewing tactics.
- Continuously evaluate and recommend improvements to Applicant Tracking System (ATS) platform (iCIMS).
Talent Acquisition Metrics & Analytics
- Track and analyze strong portfolio of talent metrics to measure and quantity success, influence talent strategies, and educate partners on key performance indicators (KPIs).
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in Talent Acquisition or HR
- Proficiency in recruitment applications and tools (LinkedIn, Boolean Search, X-Ray search, etc.)
- Experience using HR and Applicant Tracking Systems (iCIMS, Workday, Invenias, Encore, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience managing large, complex budgets
- Periodic travel to New York City and other parts of the United States require.