Vice President, Supply Management - Food
Drive Value. Lead. Challenge Thinking
Sodexo is seeking a Vice President of Supply Management located at our headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo's Supply Management team supports Sodexo’s procurement activity witha team that is primarily located in Gaithersburg, MD, at Sodexo’s North American headquarters.
Through the procurement of goods and services, Sodexo’s Supply Management vision is to improve the quality of daily life for our customers and our business partners by providing Best in Class Supply Chain Management. Our mission is to:
- Source the right portfolio of products and services to create the best value.
- Leverage our supply partners for innovation and growth.
- Champion programs effectively, maximizing value while addressing operational issues.
Are you the experienced leader we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Identify and develop the realization of synergies within the Sodexo Food Supply Chain via growth strategies and optimizing efficiencies.
- Lead and manage identification of new category opportunities based upon segment needs and regional priorities.
- Ensure execution of the Strategic Sourcing process.
- Oversee strategic responsibility for supplier development, negotiations and bid administration.
- Create and monitor metrics to improve supplier performance
- Support Supplier onboarding for data and ordering electronic tools
- Provide support to operations leaders and clients regarding sustainable supply management questions including support of new business requests.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Executive level Food Supply Chain Management experience
- Strong Leadership experience, Strategic Sourcing, and Problem-solving skills
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
- Consultancy experience preferred
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply Now! #LI
Defines, plans, organizes, manages and leads Sodexo NORAM supply management function as a key profit center for the Company. Leads distribution, procurement, category management, sourcing, logistics and supplier diversity efforts of the Company. Develops and implements the strategy and support tactics for continued improvement of purchased goods, indirect materials and services. Serves as a key and contributing member of the executive management team as an innovative, strategically-directed assertive leader capable of creating and achieving supply management objectives in support of the corporate business plan. Continue to leverage the Canadian volume and team while maintaining a local view.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Apply for this job onlineShare on your newsfeed