What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Ourassociates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training andcareer development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you likeworking with a curious,supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner is a world leading Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth with expectations to double in size by 2019. We are a company of 15,000 associates who serve clients in over 100 countries worldwide.
As the Vice President of Service Operations, you will lead a fast-paced, diverse team who manage service operations with world-class operational excellence. Our associates enable Gartner service delivery teams across IT and Business Services to focus on ensuring our clients receive value from their Gartner services with a specific emphasis on retention. This position will be based in Fort Myers, Florida and reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Client Services. You will lead a strategic effort to increase global retention by managing multiple directors with special cross-function responsibilities. This fast-paced role will also continue to strengthen, coach and build a world-class team to consult other business teams on retention.
What will you focus on in this role?
- Building, executing and continuously evolving the global operations strategy for the attainment of all Gartner service objectives. The primary service outcome is client value and loyalty, measured through client retention. You will lead a team to understand and manage client behavior including client engagement, and manager risks that may cause a client to cancel their service. Your team will also surface learning from client cancellations in order to identify and eliminate gaps between client expectations and service capabilities.
- Increasing retention through objective setting for all of the service teams and dynamically optimizing the targets for the service teams in order to increase client engagement and retention. Leverage Six Sigma and Lean in order to optimize processes for multiple service teams to optimize cost, maximize service associate time with clients and increase the value that clients capture from Gartner.
- Partner with IT to build world-class tools to achieve seamless client service, service recommendations for clients to increase retention and to empower and enable our service teams to drive engagement.
- Decide what resources, tools, systems and training will be necessary to achieve/exceed service level targets. This includes use of new technologies, process improvements, and employee skill enhancement and motivation techniques.
- Identifying systemic issues affecting client issues and work withinternal organizations to identify and implement fixes, process modification or changes to client’s expectations.
- Continuously evolve our Learning and Development team to stay on the forefront of training service associates and managers globally while identifying opportunities for process and program improvements
- Hire and continue to build top talent to innovate and improve our service delivery
You’re extraordinary at:
- Leading and developing high-performance teams of world-class talent while establishing, monitoring, and managing operations for multiple business teams
- Analytical problem solving and using fact-based decision making to solve business problems
- Leveraging advanced analytics and data science to track and strategize retention and engagement of clients, using regular client surveys to understand areas of productivity improvement, critical issue reports of client concerns, focus sessions,
- Engaging with data science teams to develop personalized content leading to effectiveness and efficiency, and regular communication with all service teams to ensure best practices service delivery.
- Leading product management for automation initiatives
- Fully understanding and capable of selling the concept of being the Client Advocate within a diverse global organization.
- Strategically growing shareholder value and corporate financial strength.
- Developing, leading and managing multiple teams that empower our client service delivery teams by fully leveraging state-of-the-art technologies to improve efficiency, growth, profitability, and client retention
- People management and inspiring teams to strive for world-class operational rigor and to proactively identify opportunities to problem solve
You may have:
- Significant experience leading and developing world-class teams which exceed expectations
- Significant experience in problem solving and execution of complex business challenges that are global in scope
- Hands on experience in implementing CRMprocesses and practices within an organization
- Firsthand knowledge of defining and implementing high performance and continuous improvement quality programs in a global organization (i.e., Six Sigma black belt certification, ISO 9000, Baldridge, Crosby etc.)
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managing the best of best.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization
- Competitive compensation and performance-based bonus structure
Job Requisition ID:33795