We are currently seeking a Strategic Sourcing- Food, Beverage & Hotel Vice President! This key position reports to the Chief Procurement Officer of the Corporation and is responsible for establishing and leading the execution of the sourcing strategies for the key spends in the Hotel, Food & Beverage (HFB) area, which includes but is not limited to Linens, Cleaning Supplies, Flatware, Plateware, Glassware, Mattresses, Proteins, Produce, Dairy, Dry & Frozen Groceries, Seafood and Beverage (Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic, etc.).
- Exceptional leadership abilities to lead and coordinate global HFB supply chain strategies and collaboration with all our Operating Companies which will drive value on a $1.5B HFB annual spend.
- Establish and lead the execution of the sourcing strategies for the key spends in the HFB area which includes but is not limited to Linens, Cleaning Supplies, Flatware, Plateware, Glassware, Mattresses, Proteins, Produce, Dairy, Dry & Frozen Groceries, Seafood, Spirits, Soft Drinks, Beer, Wine, as well as other key spends as may be identified.
- Partnering and collaborating with all of the Operating Companies in order to effectively leverage our scale, simplify the supplier base, reduce total cost of ownership, improve guest and crew satisfaction and create value in the HFB Procurement area through the Hotel Council.
- Ensure strong involvement with all Hotel, Food & Beverage commodity areas to gain intricate knowledge of supply chain strategies and leverage points for each area.
- Responsible for leading a small team that provides sourcing, analytical and strategy support for all our Operating Companies.
- Work with the Chief Procurement Officer and other leaders of the Operating Companies as may be needed on strategic development initiatives; provide ongoing leadership for these initiatives.
- Participate in developing and ensuring business analytics and reporting is established for targeted areas of responsibility.
- Project management leadership which will include overseeing and ensuring quality delivery of assigned projects; collect, measure, report and communicate progress with key stakeholders.
- Master Degree preferred (with an undergraduate degree in International Management, Engineering, Business or Finance).
- Successful, 15+ year track record with significant experience in and successful navigation of global complex organizations and strategic sourcing. Experience in hospitality is preferred. Outstanding leadership skills with an ability to influence and gain alignment in a matrix environment.
- Experience in leading in a highly ambiguous and complex environment with a key skill of driving simplicity.
- Strong ability to create strategic supplier partnerships that creates a competitive advantage.
- Strong experience in sourcing strategy creation and execution (e.g. 7 Step sourcing).
- Expertise in conducting complex analyses and distilling into a clear, concise business allocation.
- Strong facilitation and project management skills.
- Strong ability to interface with all levels, departments and Operating Companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.