This position is responsible for maintaining and growing the relationships with strategic clients through building strong relationships with client operational and procurement leadership and directing a team of Regional Relationship Managers (RAM) who provide regional liaison tasks between ABM regional operations and client regional/local facilities management. Provides account level oversight for client billing, contract administration, issues escalation and overall strategic direction. Responsible for the strategic and tactical direction of customer facing support solutions as well as process innovations. Works closely with SVP-Sales and Strategic Portfolio Management peers to ensure a standard approach to account management, business development and communications stream to strategic clients.
- Provide leadership and tactical direction for assigned RAM team.
- Resolve internal issues pertaining to strategic account billing, contract management and service performance challenges.
- Resolve customer issues pertaining to billing, work order management, inspections and service delivery.
- Participate in customer RFI/RFP process from the perspective of ABM customer solutions capabilities.
- Interact with EVPs, RVPs, operational VPs and Branch Managers to identify potential issues, resolutions and innovations in support of field operations.
- Interact with Executive Management to build strategies around support of field operations, account management and customer billing support.
- Research and develop strategies and innovations pertaining to client facing process issues.
- Conduct Monthly Business Reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews with clients driven by KPIs
- Engage internal teams and clients in continual improvement through traditional and established continual improvement models like Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
- Contribution to the evolution of and strategic execution of the Strategic Account Playbook
- Drive proactive service delivery through predictive analytics driven by internal and external systems that produce leading/lagging indicators of performance
- Contribute to the innovation process and crafting next gen service delivery models through innovation
Account Management, project management, process improvement, data analysis, presentation skills for customer business reviews and pre-sale presentations.
Must be a team player and be confident and accountable to make high impact decisions.
Must have a minimum of ten years of organizational leadership / management experience.
Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word – proficient
Accounting – working knowledge
Project Management – working knowledge
Account Management – Proficient
Quality Assurance (e.g. Six Sigma) - Proficient
Sales – working knowledge.