Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Not Specified years
Posted 36 days ago
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Special Projects, CreditOverview
Mastercard is looking for an agile team player to help project manage the Credit products organization. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a solid track record, who feel passionate about payments as well as developing innovative solutions.
Reporting to the EVP, Credit, this person will be responsible for the overall management of complex projects or initiatives to accomplish business objectives.
• Ensure all projects across Global Credit in all regions are being effectively managed and with delivered with excellence
• Manage special projects, consulting arrangements, and ongoing product development special projects in coordination with the EVP, Global Credit, SVP Digital Transformation and SVP Product Services
• Align with all credit regional leads that their projects are in sync with the Global Credit priorities and strategy
• Help drive continuous improvement in the management and operations of the Credit business.
• Collaboration across the business functions and consumer groups, ensuring the success of Credit projects
All about you:
• Experience leading projects through all phases of the product/project life-cycle
• Experience in digital (fintech, digital players, or fintech), or strategy consulting
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Outstanding project management skills
• Ability to handle multiple partners and projects from initiation to completion
• Intermediate technical/operations experience within financial/payments industry.
• Interest in working in a fast paced and evolving environment
• Ability to adapt personal work style to accommodate an ever changing, diverse and global environment
• Bachelors degree required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.