Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is growing! We are looking for our next Vice President of Software Engineering to lead, drive and continually innovate our Broadridge Matrix Solutions offering. We are seeking a business-minded, technically oriented leader who has the energy, edge, and execution capability to drive our technology transformation. This role will define the technology blueprint for the future of our business and will be a catalyst for change, someone who is able to take groundbreaking technology concepts and apply them to the problems of today.
Are you looking for an impactful role where you can really make a difference? See below!
- You’ll be an experienced DevOps leader with the ability and passion to drive the PaaS cloud transformation from a development and customer experience perspective.
- Be accountable for API platform and fully optimized CD/CI platform.
- You will be experienced in the use of SAFe methodologies to promote Business Agility.
- Work closely with Business & Partner governance to ensure technology stack can deliver the API product road maps.
- Establish people management & processes to attract and retain the best talent in the PaaS space.
- You'll have Software Development management experience preferably in a PaaS space; understanding of complexity of hardware, firmware, and software development environments.
- Experience with deploying AWS services and building cloud based platforms; AWS IoT, EC2, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift and related AWS services.
- Architecting for a Cloud based environment, database architecture and modern relational database products.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior leaders and technical and non-technical team members alike.
- You will have outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to teamwork; able to work well in a multi-functional, matrix management environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, constantly evolvin environment where you're required to handle multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.
- Experience leading geo-distributed internal and external software development teams.
- You will ensure technological dev/op’s processes and service align with all security requirements, laws, and regulations.
- You'll study current and new industry trends, technologies, and Cloud software development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build good interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; Master’s Degree strongly preferred
- 15+ years of experience within a programming and application system environment
- 10+ years in a leadership role including experience driving a team while focusing on continuous improvement initiatives, and setting priorities and plans to meet business goals and objectives.
- Financial Services Industry experience specifically in wealth management or mutual fund trading
- 8+ years’ experience in a SaaS/PaaS software development role
- Experience acting as a Champion of a growing organization, building out new development teams to execute new solution offerings from ground up.
- Experience migrating to a micro services based API model
- You'll possess experience with Enterprise Portfolio/Resource Management (Resource Planning and P&L Ownership).
- Background with running multiple locations both domestically and internationally.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com