As a Vice President, Small Business Card you will be assisting small businesses to thrive and to grow the Spark brand in an industry changing way.The Vice President, Small Business Card will serve as a dedicated point of contact for Small Business SPARK Card Customers assisting them in utilizing SPARK to meet their current and future business needs.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and serve as an advocate for our customers. They will be innovative, highly organized, and have a measurable, demonstrated ability to drive business results while delivering superior service to our customers. Independent, results-driven, goal-oriented, self-starters will thrive within our organization.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Learn about local small businesses and their purchasing needs and behavior
- Analyze the small business's total business spend to identify additional opportunities to leverage the Spark card
- Assist the business with incorporating the Spark card into their purchasing platform and bookkeeping software
- Teach them that their Spark card can be the primary vehicle in their buying cycle
- Reinforce the value proposition of the Spark card
- Follow up on small business referrals from existing client base
- Initiate and participate in educational and/or networking events
- Establish relationships with "Centers of Influence" in order to engage with the local small business community.
- Drive incremental charge volume on the Spark card with both existing clients and new clients
- Ability to secure appointments directly with clients and new prospects
- Ability to work virtually in a fast paced environment (Opportunities available nationwide)
- Compliant in all client activities and follow up through use of Salesforce.com
- At least 3 years of sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of outside customer sales experience as an individual contributor, driving new acquisition as well as managing a client portfolio
- 1 year of experience working with Small Businesses Customers
- 1 year of experience in the financial industry
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)