Los Angeles, CA
Industry: Education, Government & Non-Profit•
8 - 10 years
Posted 8 days ago
Raise new capital for our low income housing tax credit business.This will include developing an annual strategic plan that is based on emerging markets and industries as well as gaps in current regional funding for deals.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required, preferably in Business or related discipline. Master's degree a plus.
• 8-10+ years housing credit experience required including capital raising and/or fund management.
• Excellent sales skills
• LIHTC deal underwriting experience preferred.
• Experience with real estate legal documents is a must.
• Experience managing staff preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Strong Excel and Database skills ?Salesforce experience a plus?.
• Ability to travel 40-50% of the time • Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as, autonomously.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers