Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Leads, manages, and monitors the design, development, implementation, support, and troubleshooting of all infrastructure hardware (server and client devices), software, and network products and their relationship with Our organization overall computing infrastructure. Evangelizes on computing infrastructure and security best practices and industry standards as the resident champion of proactive, responsible, and ever-emerging computing and data security strategies.
- Stays abreast of IT infrastructure technology trends and advises (to include putting together appropriate business cases) as appropriate to facilitate their adoption.
- Hires, train, coaches, mentors, and performs succession planning for all of Our organization infrastructure technology personnel.
- Has fiscal responsibility for all IT infrastructures budgeting and actual to budget performance.
- Is responsible for business continuity and disaster recovery design, planning, development, implementation, monitoring, and execution (if necessary).
- Ensures that all IT infrastructure related technology, data, audit, compliance, disaster recovery, and business continuity initiatives are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Ensures that all active Service Level Agreements (SLA's) with Corporate and the plants are successfully adhered to with an ongoing effort to continuously improve and enhance IT Infrastructure's performance.
- Designs, develops, implements, monitors, and drives successful computing audit and compliance programs, policies, and initiatives.
- Evaluates, recommends, and monitors all of Our organization hardware and software computing infrastructure, telecommunications (to include network) infrastructure and security related technology, vendors, and business partners (outsourced services, hosting, etc.). Partners with the CIO in the negotiations of the larger, more complex IT Infrastructure Agreements to include purchase, license, maintenance, hosting and lease agreements.
- Develops and monitors key Infrastructure metrics.Use benchmarking studies to assist in the creation and performance of these key metrics.
- Provides production support (including on-call after hours support) to ensure that all critical and high severity Infrastructure problems are addressed and corrected in a timely manner so as to not affect Our organization business operations..
- Fully support and champion the Our organization Treehouse rules.
- Travel is up to 20%.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; and over 10 years of diverse "hands on" IT Infrastructure design and implementation experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA is a strong plus.
- Strong and current IT Infrastructure staff management experience to include hiring, training, knowledge transfer, coaching, mentoring, succession planning, and budget management of IT Infrastructure functions.
- Strong and current technical roots and knowledge all IT Infrastructure related areas.
- Experience designing, developing, managing, and monitoring IT Infrastructure policy, programs, procedures, standards as well as adherence to existing Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Five years' combined experience managing projects and/or supervising personnel.
- Experience in SAP Basis Administration required
- Clear understanding and record of ensuring customer needs and requirements are met on time and on-budget. Demonstrated experience in improving an IT department's Net Promoter Score (NPS) would be a plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and technical translation) skills.
- Outstanding and well developed negotiation skills.
- Outstanding and well refined analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Hana and VMware are highly preferred
Note: SAP HANA/ SAP Basis experience is must along with strong Infrastructure experience.