About the position
The Vice President Security Services will be responsible for the execution of technology security policy driven by the Chief Information Security office. They will be a member of the CTO organization directly reporting to the CTO. They will be running a portfolio of products that include identity and access management solutions along with data protection platforms. The Vice President Security Services will work closely with the information security office, workforce services, and cloud teams to deliver engineering services, operations, and strategy for complex enterprise infrastructure. The daily responsibilities include the automation of vulnerability remediation, developing solutions for network and host intrusion detection, IAM, threat intelligence, fraud protection, MFA, and privileged access management.
- Ability to collaborate proactively with the infosec office, developers, system owners, system administrators and IT leadership on the strategy and sustainability of the security portfolio.
- Develop action plans, following up and closing out all gaps and issues by ISO or Risk to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to design, configure, engineer, integrate, and implement system security solutions
- Work with product owners to be creative when it becomes necessary to tailor configurations to business needs
- Design solutions that deliver a frictionless experience to the Prudential workforce and external customers
- Prioritize epic backlog by assessing business and customer value through input from all lead roles and various stakeholders
- Lead product sync meeting of Product Owners and stakeholders to ensure continuous alignment of product scope
- Participate in demos and Inspect & Adapt workshops
- Develop and communicate the Constituent Journey vision and roadmap to teams and stakeholders
- Define scope of work as features and prioritizes features in the Constituent Journey backlog
- Validate and accept features when they are completed by the Constituent journey
- Work with Solution Architects to understand and prioritize business demands
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- One or more of the following: CISSP, CISM, or CISA
- 10 years of experience in developing, implementing or running IAM solutions
- Identity Management experience in all the following areas:
- Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Consumer Identity, and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity Governance and Administration, User Provisioning, Access Certification, Identity Analytics, Role-Based Access Control
- Privileged Access Management
- 10 years of experience managing projects through the full development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of NIDS & HIDS solutions in AWS
- Experience with AWS security services to include AWS Security Center, AWS GuardDuty, AWS Config, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudWatch Events, AWS Inspector, Lambda, and AWS Systems Manager
- Strong understanding of multiple IAM services: Mainframe RACF, MS Active Directory, IBM TAM and TFIM, Ping, RSA
- Strong understanding of Data Protection including DLP and DRM; threat intelligence, fraud protection and endpoint security
- Strong understanding in threat intelligence and fraud protection
- Understands how strategic themes influence direction of product solution
- Experience in Agile Development, with Product Owner or Chief Product Owner (or similar) experience preferred
- Understands Lean-Agile principles and practices
- Ability to document detailed product concepts in the context of user needs, business impacts, and technical requirements
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Experience in the role of Product Owner
- Challenger mindset and passion to challenge status quo to find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, and trust across the team
- Not afraid to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn – pushes the team to do the same
- Experimental mindset to drive innovation
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.