11 - 15 years experience • Advertising & Marketing Services
Silicon Valley-based PR and influencer marketing firm Voce (Vo-Chay) Communications, a Porter Novelli company is currently seeking a Vice President to create and lead PR and Social Media programs within our rapidly growing base of world-class consumer and technology clients, with an emphasis on B2B tech. Vice Presidents are accountable for the strategic and fiscal success of multiple client relationships. Vice Presidents oversee the team and are responsible for creating a solid team-oriented environment. They provide high-level strategic client counsel and are ultimately responsible for ensuring the team delivers the highest quality of work, on time and within budget. Vice Presidents are also responsible for identifying new business opportunities and in preparing new business materials.
Client responsibilities include
- Responsible for final edits and deliverables on all written materials generated on behalf of the client.
- Drive development of all strategic communications plans, presentations and proposals for client approval.
- Provide senior counsel to clients and team on influencer strategies and relations.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate compelling strategic points that persuade influencers to respond in a positive way.
- Lead the development of key product, service or company launch messages.
- Provide clients with ongoing strategic PR counsel at senior management and CEO level. Serves as principal senior-level liaison to clients.
- Deadline driven. Demonstrates a solutions-oriented approach to problems; is able to approach stressful, pressure-filled situations as challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to employ new communications models like brand journalism and content marketing to PR programs
- Have a grasp of successful metrics and merchandizing strategies to prove impact of global programs
Management responsibilities include
- Direct, manage and ensure Voce standards with respect to completion of all written materials, including supervision and guidance of account team members.
- Actively keep pulse on agency morale and operations; work with teams to make improvements.
- Provide direction and career development opportunities to team.
- Assume total bottom-line responsibility for the success of an account.
- Effectively contribute to the management and fiscal health of the company beyond account management by supporting larger company vision through operational efforts.
- Participate in the development of new business materials.
- Decide if you want a job before you take it, value work and getting things done
Prior education and experience
The ideal candidate will bring a minimum of ten years of agency/in-house public relations and/or marketing, a firm grasp of results-driven influencer campaigns, and a strong desire to cultivate and mentor other Vocians.
Porter Novelli is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment against any person on account of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other eligible veteran, age, marital status, veteran status, or physical or mental handicap unrelated in nature and extent to an individual's ability to perform a job or any other characteristic protected by the employment discrimination laws in any state or political subdivision in which Porter Novelli does business.
Job Code: 1007