As Vice President of Sales you will enjoy leading a seasoned and knowledgeable team of sales professionals who are dedicated to delivering to their customers the premier pedestrian access solutions in the industry. Represent the brand that invented the automatic sliding door and founded the North America automatic door industry as we prepare to celebrate our 60th anniversary in 2020. Be part of a fresh new management team seeking to transform our business and take it to the next level of quality, innovation, customer experience and growth. As we look to grow both organically and through acquisitions, your opportunity will likely expand to cover multiple product groups, channels and brands as part of a larger division. Supported by our parent company, Overhead Door Corporation, we are poised to grow exponentially and look to triple our top line within the next 3-5 years. This highly visible position requires creativity, initiative, high energy, professionalism, intelligence, and strong leadership abilities.
- Work closely with President and leadership team to develop a definitive value proposition and execute an aggressive growth strategy that positions the company to penetrate markets and expand product offerings.
- Develop and execute the company’s annual sales plan.
- Identify and understand key customer and market trends – utilize enhanced insight to develop value propositions to better capture market share.
- Function as an effective and compelling spokesperson and face of the company to key customers, distributors and industry leaders.
- Lead a strong sales function by coordinating and monitoring all activities and priorities.
- Build team expertise by setting a strong, personal example and by providing continuous education and professional growth opportunities for the team.
- Recruit, develop and train/retain personnel while serving a key role in developing the future leadership of the company.
- Actively participates in industry organizations.
Reporting Relationship:Reports into the Division President located in Corpus Christi, TX.Direct Reports: (6) Regional Sales Managers
Location:This position can reside in the Divisional Headquarters in Corpus Christi, TX of the Corporate offices in Lewisville (Dallas), TX. Relocation assistance is available.
- 5 years’ experience in a senior sales leadership position leading a sales force dedicated to business to business sales.
- B2B experience selling made-to-order engineered products.
- Build rapport easily with customers, peers and team.
- Must demonstrate exceptional influencing skills and ability to build key relationships inside an organization.
- A proven track record of generating profitable revenue growth.
- Individual should be entrepreneurial in nature and have an assertive personality, yet they must be polished enough to achieve results by influencing others.
- Building products / security products / construction industry experience selling to both value-added distribution (primary) and directly to Fortune 500 end-users (secondary) is preferred.
- 4 year college degree; MBA a plus