Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 163 days agoby Derek Bush
VICE PRESIDENT SALES
Top Must Haves for the Ideal Candidate:
1. 10+ years* sales management experience.
2. 5+ years* sales experience in some service industry (Real Estate industry experience highly preferred).
3. Bachelor?s degree required, advanced degree in business highly preferred.
Company Overview: Our client is the nation?s leader and America?s most chosen in the Home Warranty market.
* Drive all aspects of sales - strategy, planning, budget, execution, retention, development, and results. Lead a sales organization driving revenue, managing $XXX budget and overseeing sales operations and real estate field sales.
* Develop and implement organizational sales strategy, leveraging internal relationships; create sales and marketing strategies that successfully drive year-over-year revenue growth.
* Lead sales organization to consistent growth while maintaining or improving profit margins.
* Be proactively involved in identifying potential acquisitions and subsequent integration for driving common sales practices.
* Develop strategic value propositions to distinguish programs and components from competitors.
* Contribute to marketing concepts and strategies. Be the leader and driver of new product development, fostering an entrepreneurial spirit within the department.
* Focus on data analysis, identifying key opportunities to improve customer experiences * driving increases in customer retention.
* Lead strategic initiatives for pilot programs in coordination with account management team; mentor and guide associates cross-functionally with other departments to develop a unified approach that meets aggressive company goals.
* Meet budgeted program revenue goals.
* Actively participate in industry associations and engage and/or sponsor affinity groups to represent the company and monitor the development and direct key trends.
* Meet key objectives:
o Achieve consistent top-line growth.
o Grow B2B sales in the real estate space.
o Optimize field sales team.
o Develop a multi-touch point sales strategy, increasing market share.
* Improve customer experience and customer retention.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus and equity.