What you’ll be doing…
We’re looking for an extraordinary sales executive and company leader. We need someone who has both the vision and the practical experience to build a large Latin American (“LATAM”) software business for Tableau. As head of Sales, you’ll lead all LATAM revenues and sales operations.
You’ll help define the business plan, generating revenue, and lead a winning LATAM sales team. You’ll recruit, hire and train your team to take Tableau from a strong contender to the de facto standard for easy business analytics in the LATAM region.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Serve as Tableau’s executive leader in LATAM. Work with Tableau’s executive leadership team in Seattle. Develop business strategy, build teams, grow sales and serve customers. Act as a member of Tableau’s international leadership team.
- Define and manage the strategic plan for LA growth. You’ll strategize and execute on plans for the sales organization’s development, hiring plans, salescompensation, channel programs, marketing programs, and product feedback.
- Establish strong channel partners in LATAM, contributing to the LATAM channel strategy and program management.
- Expand LATAM field sales team in identified markets. You’ll be maximizing Tableau sales revenue whilst minimizing sales costs and bureaucracy.
- Drive the growth of LA sales as an active sales executive. Prospecting, qualifying, account management and closing. This is a hands-on position.
- Manage and oversee all LATAM-based employees with an eye toward efficient processes and procedures.
- Lead the LATAM inside sales team, including resources at corporate HQ in Seattle, Washington.
- Provide feedback and coordination to HQ for LATAM operations in the areas of human resources, marketing, finance, and customer experience.
- Lead the establishment and management of the Latin American regional office.
- Fluency in Portuguese required.
Who you are…
- Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You are a closer.
- Entrepreneurial. Knowing how to build and grow a business from scratch is essential.
- Experienced. 10 or more years in software sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience. This includes extensive Channel management work.
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that Tableau’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- Energy and Creativity. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process – whether that’s selling a new customer or recruiting a great salesperson.
- A True Team Player. You're a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player.
- Cross-Cultural Leadership. You have experience winning customers, signing partners and managing employees from a variety of major LA countries and cultures.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!