Vice President, Sales - Software and Professional Services
Vice President, Sales - Software and Services
Bingham Farms, Michigan
Who We Are Looking For:
As the VP of Sales at Pyramid Solutions, you need to possess an undeniable passion for success in sales leadership, management and executing the sales process. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a corporate wide team of sales professionals, who sell software solutions within industry verticals to medium and large companies. Through your love of selling and exceptional coaching skills, you will lead and manage the sales team to develop and close new business with prospects and existing clients. As the VP of Sales, you will lead your team through prospecting, qualification, proposal development and presentation, and will help negotiate pricing, terms and actively close sales. Adherence to Pyramid's defined Sales process and Sandler Sales system is critical to your success and our continued growth.
- 5+ years of experience directly leading sales teams that sell software and services based solutions, specifically into targeted new name accounts, with deal sizes that range from $100K to $1M+
- Proven leader, mentor and coach with the ability to lead sales teams to meet quotas
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations
- Passion for being in front of customers
- Ability to understand a customer?s business, needs, challenges and expectations
- Personal commitment and strong leadership skills
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Must be willing to live in Southeast Michigan area as this opportunity is located at our home office in Bingham Farms, MI
- Must be willing to travel as necessary to achieve goals (up to 35%)
- Bachelordegree in Sales and Business Marketing with an emphasis on sales or a proven track record in a sales leadership
What You Will Do:
- Sales Management
- Sales Forecasting
- Strategic Sales Planning
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Employee Development
- Territory Planning
- Lead a team of 7-8 employees which includes Industry Principals, Account Executives and Account Managers in opening new accounts in our industry verticals which include: Insurance (P&C, Life, Health), Financial/Banking (Commercial, Wealth, Consumer and Mortgage), Manufacturing (Discrete and Process) and State & Local Government
- Ensure that the sales team is following the company's sales process and the Sandler Sales System
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of selling and recognize opportunities that enhance business value
- Mentor and coach the sales team and grow the team?s selling skills and capabilities
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Meet with key clients and maintain executive-level contacts
- Nationwide travel, individually or with the sales team, to execute the above items will be required
Who We Are:
Pyramid Solutions is a boutique technology company based in Southeast Michigan. We value teamwork, innovative problem solving and passion, so we look for candidates who demonstrate those qualities along with a growth-oriented, customer-focused, getting-it-done mindset. Creating a fun and positive office atmosphere and company culture is important to us, so we have a variety of events, opportunities and office quirks to do that.
- Annual meeting and annual holiday party
- Recognition for career anniversaries and demonstrating our Core Values via lunch celebrations, annual awards and "shout outs" in the monthly newsletter
- Bi-monthly company-wide events like bowling, golfing, whirly ball and Detroit Tigers outings
- Flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work from home
- Spontaneous Nerf gun wars
- NCAA March Madness bracket competition
- Career development opportunities through blogging, training, certifications and conference
We recognize that we would not be here without the support of our families and community, so we make it a priority to give back. Every quarter we donate money to a and we participate in volunteer events.
Pyramid Solutions develops products and innovative solutions for organizations in a wide range of industries from financial institutions to insurance providers to automotive suppliers and industrial automation companies. For over 25 years we have developed visionary solutions that yield exceptional results.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.