B2B Electronic Equipment Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Vice President of Sales/Service
LOCATION: Position can be based in one of 3 locations listed below.
SALARY: $220K-270K + Bonus and Vehicle
EXPERIENCE: 7-10 years background in Equipment Sales and Service with a strong multi location regional or national leadership role
RESPONSIBILITIES: 4 Locations - $100M
1 Longwood, Florida (North of Orlando)
2 Olmsted Falls, Ohio (Cleveland)
3 Arlington Heights, Illinois (Chicago)
General Description and Requirements
Responsible for developing a differentiated customer experience via consolidation of the various equipment support functions including, but not limited to: coordination of equipment installations, dispatch of field service technicians, and refurbishment program, etc. With a strong focus on rapid issue resolution and delivery of a comprehensive service value proposition, the Vice President of Equipment Support will work closely with our national Sales team and lead the team in ensuring that our efforts are a core strength to the overall value proposition that differentiates Our company from the competition.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, with solid presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of financial and performance-to-goal reporting
- Ability to coach, develop and mentor, while providing a motivational environment
- Exceptional customer service, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office and basic networking
- Extensive Project Management experience in fields such as Carpentry/plumbing/heating/electricity/electronics/pneumatic/hydraulic related projects
- Knowledge of field repair in a dental/medical environment
- The Vice President of Equipment Support will develop a strategic vision & plan to support all customers, vendor partners & related equipment sales in the US market aligned with our national equipment support offering and teams; Build the team structure and equipment support value proposition based on best practices and VOC from our customers.
- Promote the growth of sales & service product offerings, drive the flow and disposal of used/trade inventories and our aftermarket refreshment program. Work with sales and marketing to create effective service programs to achieve/exceed budgeted growth objectives by differentiating Our company Dental's Equipment Support program.
- Identify and implement process improvements that increase customer satisfaction and provide uptime for our products throughout their life cycle. Develop key performance indicators (KPI's) to measure the impact of strategic improvement actions and their value to our customers.
- Plan and manage the budget and performance against plan, drive increasing profitability for parts and sale of services. Manage spending and segment P&L.
- Partner and travel with Sales and Service team members, learning insights from the field. Assist with on-site problem resolution as required.
- Mentor & coach associates on interaction with vendor partners & end-customers. Ensure complete and rapid resolution of technical issues. Build solid relationships and strong lines of communication between Sales, Field Equipment Support and Internal Equipment Support to ensure all are aligned and ready with required resources.
- Coordinate technical training and development of Equipment Support team members and ensure team is well-versed on products and service processes, arming the team with tools and processes to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Manage equipment support solutions to resolution, determine position and action for non-policy warranty related decisions.
- Provide clear direction and recommendations to resolve product issues and improve serviceability of our products to Sales, Equipment Coordinators, Parts, Dispatch and Equipment Specialists.
- Contribute positively to the Our company's culture and team, work to provide communication to and openly receive feedback from team members so we can continuously improve and grow.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics or related field or equivalent education/experience; Master's Degree preferred. Technical education in Bio-med/electronics or related technical field and Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Experience: 7+ years related experience, with a demonstrated track record of success in a similar role; 5+ years senior leadership experience
- Extensive project management experience with decision making skills to prioritize key projects