Producing Vice President Sales with assigned territory that meets and exceeds sales goals by marketing and selling HealthSmart products through broker distribution channels and direct to employers. The Sales Vice President will be focused on selling HealthSmart’s Casualty Claims Solutions including Workers' Compensation Claims Solutions, Auto Liability, General Liability and Other Casualty Claims Solutions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Responsible for New Business and Upsell activities in the assigned territory, with an annual minimum annual sales goal of $1,000,000
• Develop a Territory based Strategic Sales Plan to meet and exceed the published sales goal
• Achieve annual new business and upsell sales objectives by successfully leveraging existing and new relationships with benefit consultants and insurance brokers to increase visibility in the assigned territory.
• Meet expectations on metrics for broker visits and communications through in person visits and persuasive communication on HealthSmart’s value proposition.
• Identify new administrative opportunities and collaborate within HealthSmart to expand revenue opportunities.
• Complete regular Salesforce reporting for pipeline, forecasts and territory analysis.
• Assist marketing with developing sales campaigns to support the overall sales effort
• Promote and support a working team environment with all departments
• Work closely with the Client Services team to make certain there are smooth and efficient implementations of new clients and ongoing superior levels of service.
• Maintain ethical business standards to support HealthSmart’s goal and reputation as the preeminent Third Party Administrator.