Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
Not Specified years
Posted 118 days ago
Vice President of Membership Sales & Events
The Vice President Sales (VPS) is responsible for helping ClubLife Management Client Clubs achieve revenue growth with a specific focus on Membership, Private Events and Golf Outings. Partnering with the Operations team, VPS assists in the recruitment, selection, training and motivation of club level sales team members.
• Partner with Operations and Marketing to facilitate the creation and execution of annual/quarterly/period game planning
• Coordinate with Operations on he hiring, training and development of sales personnel at ClubLife Management Client properties.
• Assist in the development and approval of club pricing strategies and pricing practices
• Provide recognition to inspire continual improvement of sales personnel in each sales discipline
• Accountable for driving an increase in revenues and improvement in Member retention goals for each assigned club
• Organize and facilitate sales meetings or sales calls where necessary to improve sales performance per each sales discipline
• Be a resource and sounding board to colleagues and senior leaders within the organization
• Assist in the development and management of Membership, Private Event and Outing budgets