As Vice President of Sales, you will hire and manage new sales team members, work with key channel partners, lead high-profile business development opportunities, and define go-forward strategy within CardX’s fast-growing sales team.
This position requires proven leadership and planning skills, exceptional communication by phone and email, and outstanding problem-solving abilities.
Candidates with commitment to excellence in sales strategy and strong leadership skills will excel in this role.
What You’ll Do
- Hire sales team members at various levels of experience (from BDR to Director-level roles)
- Manage CardX team members focused on both channel and direct sales
- Work with current CardX channel partners to increase sales
- Collaborate with third-party consultants and vendors on CRM best practices and strategies for sales acceleration
- Lead the sales and business development strategy for a rapidly growing fintech startup
What You’ll Need
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of sales experience, including 2+ years managing channel partnerships or sales teams
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders at key channel partners
- Skill and experience in leading and scaling teams
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic