It's not just clich?. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking a Vice President of Sales for our Western region who is eager to build and strengthen a growing team responsible for selling our industry-leading Payment Cycle Management solutions into net new logos. You will collaborate internally and externally, and ultimately help drive and close new business across the western half of the US. You have a strong management and sales background, and understand the strategic and tactical aspects of a successful enterprise, SaaS sales program.
- Guide and advocate for an experienced team of enterprise sales hunters
- Manage team member performance
- Help in driving deal pipeline and in getting deals across the finish line
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Development, and Sales Ops to generate new ideas and drive deal flow
- Manage forecast for the region and actively participate in weekly forecast calls
- Create an environment of accountability and continual learning
- Provide feedback to Product Strategy, Professional Services and other teams for process and product improvements
What you'll bring to the team
- An attitude where no challenge is too great
- Proven success in leading software sales teams in achieving and exceeding quota ? 10+ years of relevant experience
- Well-honed leadership skills that drive and motivate a team to surpass targets
- Software-as-a-Service experience strongly preferred; Payments, AR, AP and/or FinTech experience nice-to-have
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a distributed, team-oriented environment
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and on-line via webinar
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills
- An understanding of different sales methodologies, such as Challenger, Sandler or Miller Heiman
- Comfortable with 30-40% monthly travel time
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related field (or equivalent experience)
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is "Casual Friday', we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.