Account Executives focus on revenue growth through new logo acquisition and seeking opportunities in existing customers. We’re looking for an experienced sales executive with a proven track record of consultative selling of software technology to senior executives at the world’s largest enterprises. If you love the thrill of the chase and the high that comes from closing the biggest and most well-known enterprises in the world then we want to speak with you.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, analysis and insight abilities to lead your team in creating effective enterprise account plans that lead to new logo acquisition and growth from our existing logos.
- Be effective in leading enterprises through evaluation and adoption of complex technology solutions in a 9 – 12 month selling cycle with deal sizes of at least $1MM ARR.
- Be able to effectively communicate the benefits of 7 solutions at all levels of your accounts.
- Orchestrate a broad set of internal resources to accomplish the above including Pre-Sales, Account Development, Account Managers, Marketing and Pricing to achieve your new logo acquisition goals.
- Demonstrate that you have effectively performed salesforecasting in a quarterly and annual planning rhythm for your accounts done so with high levels of predictability, quality and accuracy on both a quarter and annual basis.
- Have 8+ years’ experience selling software technology solutions to senior leaders in large enterprises. You should be experienced in deal ARR sizes from $1 million+ and 9 – 12-month sales cycles. You should be a seller in the top 10% of the Sales organizations you’ve been part of and have a consistent track record of achieving or exceeding your sales quota.
- Demonstrated track record of new enterprise logo acquisition including account planning strategy and execution with an ability to show how you have acquired and grown multiple new logos in multiple years. Experience selling to clients in multiple vertical industries is critical.
- Demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on how to deploy them effectively.
- Be experienced and knowledgeable in enterprise selling methodologies and how to leverage them for effective selling.
- Demonstrate strong selling skills across the entire sales cycle including opportunity analysis, account discovery, proposition presentation, objection handling and offer negotiation.
- Display extremely strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional C-level executives. This position will regularly interact with the CEO and senior leadership.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analyzing enterprise strategy and financials to leverage insights to develop effective growth strategies as part of an annual account plan.
- Be experienced in social selling including leveraging LinkedIn and othernetworks to reach critical contacts in the accounts you are focused on.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience working with Salesforce CRM. Be able to explain how you leverage Salesforce to achieve your quarterly and annual quotas.
- Demonstrate confidence and an ability to overcome obstacles in closing new logos.
- Experience in Account Based Selling and Account Based Marketing is a plus.
- Have a 4-yearBachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Technology; MBA Preferred.
- Technology consulting experience with a global business strategy or technology consulting firm is a plus.
This position reports to the VP, Sales - West and will be based in San Jose.